100 Free .NEWS Domains from Name.com – Spring Coupon
Name.com is giving away 100 free .NEWS domains. Just enter your email and share with friends and you will have a chance to get free domain.
How to get free .NEWS domain
– Go to www.news.social and enter your email.
– Check your mail and click the verification link to be added to the Name.com.
– The waitlist closes on July 15th when .NEWS goes into general availability. The top 100 on the waitlist at that time will be sent a promo code for a free non-premium .news domain name registration.
What’s .NEWS domain name?
It’s the domain name that’s all about newsworthy content. You could use a .NEWS domain to start a new blog, advance your journalism career, or create the next big online news website.
An entirely new way to share the news
- Existing publications can use .NEWS domain names to supplement their online presences, or to shorten their domain names. For example, a domain name like citynamenews.com could be shortened to cityname.news.
- New websites can use a .NEWS domain name to make it clear that they’re dedicated to covering and analyzing current events.
- If your website isn’t solely focused on news – like a corporate site – but still has a news section, you could register a .NEWS domain and forward it to your news page.
- .NEWS domains can be combined with URL forwarding to make it easier to share newsworthy Twitter feeds and Facebook profiles.